GRANULATOR FBL SERIES
Grinder for small and medium sized pieces
Suitable for the grinding of small and medium sized pieces from the injection moulding, blow moulding, extrusion processes.
da 80 a 300 kg/h
300 o 450 mm
• Small and medium sized waste from the injection moulding process
• Small and medium sized waste from the blow moulding process
• Small and medium sized waste from the extrusion moulding process
• Other lightweight materials
• Cutting chamber in top quality large steel sheeting assembled with screws and pins in order to render worn parts easily replaceable.
• Configuration of the scissor cut.
• Tempered chrome k110 blades and counter blades (58/59 HRC), rectified and micro metrically adjustable.
• Blades and counter blades adjustable on the bench with a template in order to always maintain optimal cutting conditions and distance between the blades and between the rotor blades and the grille, as well as a reduction in replacement times.
• Sorting grille with a large exhaust area mounted on a cradle grille holder which renders cleaning and replacement easy.
• Funnel container for ground waste, extractable and designed for attachment to a fan.
• Ground waste transport fan.
• Cyclone with filter and support platform.
• Support base in sturdy steel mounted on anti vibration devices.
• Soundproof cabinet around the grinder structure.
• Electric motor with star-triangle starting system - trapezoidal transmission belts.