GRANULATOR FML SERIES
Grinder for medium-large sized pieces
Suitable for the grinding of medium-large sized pieces from the injection moulding and blow moulding processes, of pieces from extrusion (pipes, profiles, plates, drains), film in bulk or on reels, thermoforming reels.
da 300 a 800 kg/h
30 kW o 37KW o 45KW
600 – 900 - 1200 mm
• Medium-large sized waste from the injection moulding process
• Medium-large sized waste from the blow moulding process
• Extrusion parts (pipes, profiles, plates, drains)
• Film in bulk or on reels
• soundproof loading hopper with protective measures in order to avoid the expulsion of material externally, suitable for loading using a conveyor belt
• cutting chamber in top quality large steel sheeting assembled with screws and pins in order to render worn parts easily replaceable.
• double row spherical roller bearings housed in supports connected for the entire circumference to the grinding chamber with a relief and equipped with grease nipples.
• arrangement of water cooling for the cutting chamber
• configuration of the scissor cut obtained with the inclination of the rotating blades in respect to the counter blades
• tempered chrome k110 blades and counter blades (58/59 HRC), rectified and micro metrically adjustable
• blades and counter blades adjustable on the bench with a template in order to always maintain optimal cutting
• conditions and distance between the blades and between the rotor blades and the grille, as well as a reduction in replacement times
• reversible sorting grille with a large exhaust area mounted on a cradle grille holder which renders cleaning and replacement easy
• solid flywheel fastened to the shaft rotor with expanding shrink disks which guarantee a reliable fastening over time
funnel container for ground waste, extractable and designed for attachment to a suction plant
• support base made of sturdy steel profiles mounted on anti vibration devices.
• electric motor with star-triangle starting system - trapezoidal transmission belts