Plants for treating all types of plastic.
The plastics recycling industry is governed by stringent standards that impose strict regulations to guarantee uniform and clean materials to start the transformation process. The imposed obligations include: consistent sizes, separation of metal fractions, washing, and uniform categories. The aim of this is to give added value to the process and the ground.
FORREC develops solutions that are ideal for treating all types of plastic as follows:
- Food-derived plastics (PET)
- Various types of film (industrial or agricultural)
- Scrap material from processing (blocks or sprues)
- Mixed plastics
- Bumpers, tanks and other plastics in the automotive industry
- Fitted carpets
- Polypropylene raffia such as big bags
- Various types of container
- Plastics bonded with other materials