Wednesday, 14th April 4:00 - 4:30 PM CET
What can we obtain from used tyres?
The aim of ELT Treatment is to shred tyres to obtain an output material with precise characteristics in terms of production and clean cut. This "clean profile" makes the material perfectly suitable for combustion as TDF (tyre derived fuel), appreciated by cement companies for its high heating power.
In this webinar you will discover FOR REC innovative approach for the Tyre Treatment.
During this 30 minutes webinar you will find out more about:
- End-of-Life Tyres and sustainability problems
- “Waste to energy” approach
- Case Histories of tailor-made plants worldwide
- Introduction of TX 1600 specific for ELT (End-of-Life Tyres)
Why should you subscribe to this Webinar?
This webinar will introduce you the solutions developed by FOR REC for the Tyre Treatment, in particular the webinar can be very useful if:
- You want to convert waste into energy
- Your company is ready to embrace sustainability
- You wish to talk with an expert in the recycling industry
Who is ForRec?
FOR REC designs and manufactures shredders and customised turn-key systems for waste recycling. 30 years of experience in the field of waste treatment and disposal.
Don't miss the chance to find out more, we will wait for you: Wednesday, 14th April 4:00 - 4:30 PM CET
Can’t you attend the online webinar? Don’t worry! After the webinar presentation, we will send an e-mail with the video registration of the webinar to all registered participants.
Use Zoom to attend the webinar with your PC, tablet and smartphone.