Wednesday 17th November 4:00 - 4:30 PM CET
What can we obtain from a refrigerator?
Starting from the classification of this hazardous waste but rich in potential, Forrec will guide you through the different phases of the treatment of REFRIGERATORS: from the pre-treatment of the refrigerant liquid, through the shredding and separation of the different materials to the recovery of gases released during the process. In this webinar FOR REC will present the two largest plants in the world for the treatment of refrigerators, boilers and air conditioners, the focus on complete gas recovery (cryogenic system or combustion) and the precise study to comply with the WEEELABEX regulation.
During this 30-minute webinar you will learn more about:
- End-of-life refrigerators and sustainability issues
- The different types of GAS and the correct storage and disposal
- Improvements applied to the line to comply with WEEELABEX regulations
- Case Histories of tailor made systems all over the world
- The design and implementation of a combined system to simultaneously treat WEEE and REFRIGERATORS
Why should you subscribe to this Webinar?
This webinar will introduce you the solutions developed by FOR REC for the REFRIGERATORS Treatment, in particular the webinar can be very useful if:
- You want to convert waste into secondary raw material
- Your company is ready to embrace sustainability
- You wish to talk with an expert in the recycling industry
Who is FOR REC?
FOR REC designs and manufactures shredders and customised turn-key systems for waste recycling. 30 years of experience in the field of waste treatment and disposal.
Don't miss the chance to find out more, we will wait for you: Wednesday, 17th November 4:00 - 4:30 PM CET
Use Zoom to attend the webinar with your PC, tablet and smartphone.
After the webinar presentation, we will send an e-mail with the video registration of the webinar to all registered participants.