The metal conveyors with rubber cover are composed by:
- Frame - Built with tubes (80x80 mm thick) electrically welded with transverse frames every meter, made in rigged bolted stumps to facilitate installation with interchangeable sliding plates for chains, feet, side and lower protections.
- Gear-motor - linked with a flange to the conveyor driving shaft in order to be easily taken apart when needed, with auto-breaking engine of suitable power.
- Chain - With treated wheels for centering, containment on one side, wheel, bush and pin. The chain is lubricated on either side by a manually opened tank. Completed with lubrication system.
- Side panels - In shaped iron plate, with external reinforcement every meter. A reinforcement plate will be fitted at their base along the whole length of the conveyor in contact with the material to carry, where the wear of the material is higher.
- Slates - For the mod. NTMG they are reinforced and covered with rubber.
Available in different length and width according to the loading and unloading requests.