The use of four-shaft shredders (TQ) increases the solid waste treatment operating possibilities. In fact, they combine the reliability and power of the double-shaft shredders with the possibility of controlling the output material size.
Built for heavy-duty use, TQ series shredders are the result of an innovative design that aim to create efficient and flexible machines. the exclusive and innovative interchangeable shaft system and the use of wear-proof screens have drastically reduced the management and maintenance costs.
- Low number of rotations (10-12 rpm)
- Four shaft system with independent engines and reducers
- Configurable automatic gear reversal
- Bearings outside of the cutting chamber
- Automatic greasing managed by PLC
- Use of high quality steels
- Configurable blades for thickness and number of teeth
- Wearproof grilles to define the material being output