Multi-crushers are special blade double-shaft shredders that perfectly adapt to treatments that require product preparation for subsequent manual sorting or automatic selection.
High material flows can be treated when operated without a screen.
The multi-crusher version (LC) is mainly used in WEEE processing or as an opening system for materials pressed in bales.Technologies:
- Low number of rotations (10-12 rpm)
- Dual shaft system with independent engines and reducers
- Configurable automatic gear reversal
- Bearings outside of the cutting chamber
- Automatic greasing managed by PLC
- Use of high quality steels
- Configurable blades for thickness and number of teeth