Bags openers are special blade double shaft shredders that perfectly adapt to treatments that required product preparation for subsequent manual sorting and automatic selection.
High material flows can be treated when operated without a screen.
The bags openers version (LS) is used to process heterogeneous waste, opening the bags without shredding and cutting the materials inside, before the selection line.
- Dual shaft system with independent engines and reducers
- Configurable automatic gear reversal
- Bearings outside of the cutting chamber
- Automatic greasing managed by PLC
- Use of high quality steels
- Configurable blades for thickness and number of teeth