Forrec designs and manufactures customised modular waste disposal plants that can be expanded and optimised over time.
Each project is the result of Forrec's consolidated experience in the sector and a careful analysis of market and customer needs, which plays a very important active role in this first phase of the process. Only by working together, in fact, it’s possible to create a synergy of experience and know-how to generate a unique and highly performing product.
The initial consultancy
The initial consultancy, with a first commercial approach, is aimed at understanding some fundamental aspects for the design of the tailor-made recycling plant:
- customer needs
- type of waste (tyres, WEEE, wood, plastic, etc.)
- quantity to be treated
- purpose of supply
- possible reintegration of the waste after treatment
- characteristics of the environment in which the disposal plant will be installed (a new plant must adapt to the physical environment in which it will be installed, while new machinery must be compatible with the structure of the existing plant and must comply with all safety regulations in force in the country)
Forrec: a reliable partner
Forrec follows the customer in every phase of the process, from design to installation. If the project requires the intervention of other suppliers (e.g. if additional equipment is needed), Forrec has the capacity to:
- select the best suppliers to reach - or even exceed - the required performance level
- maximize the client's investment
- reduce customer management time
Each plant has a different maintenance process, which depends on a series of variables (type of waste - quantity to be treated - reference area - hours/working cycles).
For this reason, Forrec also offers a tailor-made maintenance service, calibrated to the needs of the customer and the plant itself. Discover the Forrec maintenance service.